- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by mastertrendinfo.
- December 19, 2022 at 11:01 #15115
Hi good morning. I need the dump for a hp specter 15-df1033dx.
The chip is a winbond 25Q128JVSQ
Can someone help me with this issue, please?
- December 21, 2022 at 11:53 PM #15121
Hello good evening, do you have the model of the motherboard?
- December 22, 2022 at 07:19 #15123
Hello, good morning, yes, now I just arrived at the office. But in the afternoon I leave the model of the mother here. Thanks for answering.
- December 22, 2022 at 08:57 #15125
He had a photo of the mother on the cell phone. The model is DAX38AMBADO REV :D
- December 22, 2022 at 11:14 #15127
Hello good morning, you can try that one from (HP Specter x360 – 15t-df100 CTO BIOS DAX38AMBAD0), let me know if it helped you. Greetings.
- December 22, 2022 at 11:21 #15130
Is that from the HP support page? Because it didn't work for me. =(
- December 22, 2022 at 11:29 #15132
I took it from a bios repository that I have access to, don't dry it from the HP page, you can compare the binaries with the recorder to see if they are the same, before trying to record. Now I'm looking for other variations and I upload them.
- December 22, 2022 at 11:45 AM #15134
Two more binaries to compare and test.
- December 22, 2022 at 12:11 #15138
Excellent, thank you very much for spending time on my problem.
- December 22, 2022 at 12:17 PM #15140
No problem. Greetings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.